[1stPickSoftware] PDF Explorer

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:06:26 -0400

PDF Explorer
http://planeta.clix.pt/rtt/home.htm
Freeware

If you use files in Adobe PDF format, you are going to love PDF
Explorer. Just point it to a batch of PDF files and it will show
the filename, title, subject, author and keywords fields.
Furthermore, you can edit these fields and/or store them to a
searchable database. Best of all, you can batch rename the
filenames of all the .pdf files to the Acrobat document title.
This later feature is invaluable. It means you can quickly scan
through your PDF files to locate the document you want, just by
reading the filename.