[1stPickSoftware] Outlook Personal Folders Backup

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 21:57:09 -0800

Outlook 2003 Add-in: Personal Folders Backup

<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=8b081f3a-b7d0-4b16-b8af-5a6322f4fd01&DisplayLang=en>
Brief Description
Free  for registerd versionsfrom Microsoft
The Personal Folders Backup download creates backup copies of your .PST files
at regular intervals, in Outlook 2000 and later versions, making it easy to
keep all of your Outlook folders safely backed up.

System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Service Pack 3; Windows 98 Second
Edition; Windows ME; Windows XP
This download works with the following Office applications:

Outlook 2000
Outlook 2002
Outlook 2003

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/