[1stPickSoftware] NoteIT

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:04:40 -0400

NoteIT
Freeware
http://www.dssf.net/english/noteit.htm

NoteIT was designed to be a quick and easy to use address book,
calculator, search engine interface and note taking application,
that would be natural to use for the user that needs a fast and
easy office solution in a fast paced work environment.

We have achieved this purpose, with features that enable the user
to store, search, retrieve and password protect notes seamlessly,
and to search the Web, with a minimum number of key strokes.

NoteIT runs on Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server. This full
freeware version is free for public use and distribution, through
any website, or any media format. NoteIT is also virus and
spyware free.