[1stPickSoftware] NTFS Reader DOS Boot Disk

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:04:32 -0800

NTFS Reader DOS Boot Disk
http://www.ntfs.com/products.htm
NTFS Reader DOS Boot Disk provides read access to NTFS drives from the MS
DOS environment. It supports long filenames as well as
compressed and fragmented files. NTFS Reader for DOS allows you to preview
the files on NTFS and copy them from NTFS to FAT
volumes or network drives. In order to use the software you need to copy the
readntfs.exe file to a bootable floppy disk and boot from it.

http://www.ntfs.com/boot-disk.htm
DOS NTFS boot disk to access NTFS partitions in Windows XP 2000 or NT
How to make DOS boot disk to access NTFS partitions in Windows ?
Download self-extracting Bootable Floppy Disk Creator for NTFS Reader.
Insert floppy disk and run NtfsFloppySetup.exe
Follow the instructions on the screen

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member