[1stPickSoftware] Memo2050

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 10:15:39 -0500

Memo2050
Freeware
http://www.gwnt00030.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/uklife/gdys.htm

Memo2050.exe (Version 4.5 - March 2003). This is a simple Diary
for Windows which will automatically display the events for your
week ahead. Entries can be made for any date up to 31/12/2050.
Memo2050 does many useful tricks and has the advantage simplicity
over many other available diaries.

Be sure to review the other programs available on this page as
well.