[1stPickSoftware] JDiskReport

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:13:00 -0500

JDiskReport
Freeware
http://www.jgoodies.com/freeware/jdiskreport/

JDiskReport enables you to understand how much space the files
and directories consume on your disk drives, and it helps you
find obsolete files and folders.  The tool analyses your disk
drives and collects
several statistics which you can view as overview charts and
details tables.  This is ad- and nag-free uncrippled binary
multi-platform software that is free of charge and that never
expires.