[1stPickSoftware] Iconoid

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:05:05 -0500

Iconoid
Freeware
http://www.sillysot.com/

Iconoid is a Windows desktop icon manager.

Make icon backgrounds transparent
Select any color for icon backgrounds
Save and Restore Icon positions for each (or every) screen
resolution
Select any color for icon text
Automatically or manually select the best color for the text
background
Dynamically hide icons when you don't need them and show them
when you do
Quickly minimize all windows so that you can see your desktop
wallpaper.
See the help files (which include screen shots) for even more
information.