[1stPickSoftware] Hidden Utilities XP

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 16:16:04 -0800

Hidden Utilities XP free
http://camtech2000.net/Pages/hidden_utilities.htm
Hidden Utilities XP allows access to nearly 100 hidden utilities that are not
normally accessible to the average user.   System information, diagnostics,
repair tools and more in both Windows and Command Line utilities are now easily
opened.  Hidden Utilities XP includes easy access to 53 Windows tools and 43
Command Line utilities.

Mike the mod @ 1stPick & vista_