[1stPickSoftware] Graph

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:11:02 -0500

Graph
Freeware
http://padowan.dk/graph/

Graph is a freeware program used to draw mathematical graphs in a
coordinate system. Anyone who wants to draw graphs of functions
will find this program useful. The program makes it very easy to
visualize a function and paste it into another program. It is
also possible to do some mathematical calculations on the
functions.