[1stPickSoftware] Re: Firefox

  • From: changa <mwenechanga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:49:26 -0700

I'm not sure whether my back button sometimes doesn't work, because
it's so rare it might be in my head...
Other than that, 0.9.2 seems pretty solid.

I especially like my links toolbar, I put a folders as well as shortcuts,
so now I have drop-down menus to group my shortcuts in.  Here's a
screenshot if that's clear as mud.

http://www.cs.csubak.edu/~jhargrea/changa/images/firefox.jpg

You can do it in IE as well, but I never bothered.  I guess because
Firefox lets you specify where a link goes right when you create it.

And I like the extension for blocking ads etc.  I've been meaning to
play with the other extensions.