[1stPickSoftware] Dimension 4 (reader submission)

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 10:05:36 -0500

Dimension 4
http://www.thinkman.com/dimension4/
Freeware

Speaking of correct time, I've found this little utility,
completely freeware, a load it and forget it.  I've used it for
several years without a problem.  It sets (and resets) your
computer clock according to standard atomic clocks (accurate to
.01 seconds) as often as you'd like (from just at bootup to
however often you'd like -- default is every 15 minutes).  They
say Windows 95 and NT.  (It's not a new program.)  Works fine on
Windows-98.  re-released for it's 8 year anniversary with all new
features, including Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server
2003 support.