[1stPickSoftware] Dariolius

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 10:06:42 -0500

Dariolius
http://www.kanastacorp.com/dariolius.html
Freeware

Ever needed to give files to a friend, or take file home from
work, only to find they are too large to fit onto a floppy disk?

You could use your favorite zip program which spans disks, but
this may not be appropriate. Perhaps the files are mp3s which are
already highly compressed to begin with. Perhaps you wish to
split the files up to email because your ISP does not allow
sending large attachments. Or maybe you are splitting large log
files, and you want to make sure each piece can be viewed easily
without decompression.

Dariolius is perfect for these situations. Dariolius is a
versatile program that lets you split files according to
different criteria. You have full control of how you wish to
split your files. The program doesn't require you to "show it the
disc" to prove you need to split the file like many other
programs do.

Dariolius can be set up and run unattended, and you can choose to
recombine the files using either a
DOS batch file or a merger program, depending on your needs.