[1stPickSoftware] DIMIN Image Viewer

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:08:58 -0400

DIMIN Image Viewer
Freeware
http://www.dimin.net/software/imgview2/

Image Viewer is a tool designed to be for images the same as
WinAmp for mp3. View images in countless formats, and apply a
variety of effects with this small, fast, and powerful
application.

You may use it for image browsing using List, Thumbnails View or
simply from Windows Explorer. You may use it for presentations
with slide show or smooth transition. There are some filters for
image editing. Plug-in structure is very simple and there's SDK
in C++ and Delphi. Image processing students may use it to create
and test their own filters.