[1stPickSoftware] Back2zip: Simple & Free Backup Software

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 14:33:40 -0700

Back2zip: Simple & Free Backup Software
http://free-backup.info/back2zip.html

Back2zip uses the industry's most powerful ZIP and ZIP-64 technologies to
constantly monitor your documents and make sure that they are always properly
backed up to ZIP files. Back2zip can work away completely in the background
without interrupting your work. It just takes just two minutes to download and
set up - then it works away quietly and automatically protecting your documents
so you can enjoy total peace of mind.

Back2zip is completely free with no spyware or shareware. It does not install
any DLLs or other software on your computer. It's really freeware and does not
nag you to purchase or buy anything!

Mike one of the mods