[1stPickSoftware] BIGFIX

  • From: foofaraw in the middle <foofaraw_in_the_middle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:56:04 -0700 (PDT)

BIGFIX - It's FREE!!
Nobody has time to keep track of every critical update, software patch, bug,
and security alert. Even if your software automatically searches for updates
and patches, you don't always have time to download and apply them. (The last
time Internet Explorer told me I needed a patch, I just said I'd do it later.)

How's this download different?
BigFix sits in your system tray, watching over your programs. When it detects a
problem, the icon begins to flash, indicating you need to bring up the BigFix
interface.

   Fixlets
New messages regarding your system's problems, called Fixlets, appear at the
top of the interface. Click on each to get a description of the problem and the
link to the update, alert, or patch. You won't have to do any additional
surfing!

   Subscribe to new channels
BigFix searches several Fixlet channels, but you can subscribe to additional
specialized channels (such as Windows 98) using the BigFix icon.

   Search for updates
Think the automatic BigFix search missed something? Click the Gather icon to
search for additional updates and more.

When you're done, exit the program or minimize it to the system try using
options on the File menu.

BigFix is easy to use and doesn't interfere with regular computing habits. What
more do you want in a free download?

Download BigFix now