[1stPickSoftware] Avira NTFS4DOS Personal

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:36:05 -0800

I just found a DOS program from AVIRA (formerly H&Bev)

Full access to NTFS with read and write access:

Avira NTFS4DOS Personal
http://www.free-av.com/
  Avira NTFS4DOS enables, NTFS drives to be provided for MS-DOS and other
DOS-based operating systems under a new drive letter for applications.

Thanks to the unique technology developed by Avira, it is possible to access
NTFS drives from Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003
with one single boot diskette ? completely independently of its service pack
status.

The private, non-commercial use of Avira NTFS4DOS Personal is free.

Mike the mod @ 1stPick & vista_