[1stPickSoftware] Avant Browser

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 10:21:22 -0500

Avant Browser
Freeware
http://www.avantbrowser.com/

Have you ever tried surfing with a tabbed web browser?

Try Avant Browser, an upgrade to Internet Explorer.  Avant
Browser is a fast, stable, user-friendly, versatile
multi-window browser.

Now Avant Browser is available in the followings languages:
English German  French  Italian  Portuguese Russian  Hebrew
Norwegian
Arabic Dutch  Slovak Czech Hungarian Spanish Turkish Bulgarian
Chinese (Simplified & Traditional)  Polish  Slovenian Korean
Japanese
Danish Swedish Ukrainian  Vietnamese Finnish Romanian Greek
Catalan
Thai Estonian