[1stPickSites] Track Santa! (bonus seasonal site)

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:01:50 -0500

Mike sent this to one of our other lists (so some of you may have
already seen it)... i dont know why he didnt send it here as well
(maybe getting lost in the season)..  I am sure he wont mind me
resending it here on his behalf....

Tracking Santa ~ Mike's Friday tip

Hi Folks,
here is a seasonal tip that the children may enjoy.

You can us Google to find the various Tracking Santa sites.
http://www.google.com/search?q=Santa+Tracking

Mike
Seasons Greetings
http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/Xmas.htm