[1stPickSites] The Helsingborg veterinary ambulance

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stPickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 14:29:48 -0700

The Helsingborg veterinary ambulance
http://www.helsingborg.se/brand/Engelska/vetramb.htm
- A new concept in Emergency Animal care
The Veterinary Ambulance in Helsingborg is a new concept in Emergency Animal
care.
By coordinating the efforts of the Regional Animal Hospital in Helsingborg,
the Helsingborg Fire Department and the comercially owned Veterinary
Ambulance of Helsingborg a unique model for animal rescue has been
developed.
++ There is more on the web site.

http://www.mwn.ca/

~*~*~*~*~