[1stPickSites] ScreenHunter 4.0 Free

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stPickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 14:51:16 -0800

ScreenHunter 4.0 Free
http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter_free.htm
ScreenHunter 4.0 Free is a completely free screen capture tool for you to
easily take screenshots.

Please tell all your friends and colleagues about ScreenHunter.
So they can also have a chance to get it!

ScreenHunter 4.0 Free is free for unlimited personal and business use.
It has no expiry date and can be distributed with free of charge.

Features;
Screen Capture Options Rectangle area
Active window
Full screen
Mouse pointer  ( cursor )
Zoombox for easy capture
Timed capture

Easy Hotkey
Selectable hotkey from F1 to F12

Print Screen key
Auto-save, Copy & Paste
Automatic naming and save to files.
So you don't have to stop each time you capture and you can capture as many
as you like.

Save as good quality JPEG, BMP and GIF

Copy to Clipboard
You can copy to other programs, such as Motion Studio and Word.
 ++
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.