[1stPickSites] RANDOM TAGLINE MANAGER v4.5.1

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stPickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:22:33 -0700

RANDOM TAGLINE MANAGER v4.5.1
http://programs.fbrower.com/
Windows 9X/200/NT/XP
-------------
This program adds random taglines, or signatures to your Emails.
It will work with any Email program that uses Text/Html/Rtf type
files. The install contains over 6500 taglines, but you can add a
MANY MANY more to the database, or replace these taglines with
your own selection. See features page for full listing of
features.
~~~~

Suggested by; Jim

~*~*~*~*~