[1stPickSites] Jones Soda Co.

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stPickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 20:50:27 -0700

Welcome to Jones Soda Co. website where you can send us your photo and we
could put it on a label.
http://www.jonessoda.com/

This is a fun site with lots if interesting options.

We all like stuff that is free right?!
Well, the good folks from GFS have just the ticket (or sticker in this
case!)
Check them out today!

Check out what it takes to get YOUR picture on a bottle of Jones from the
press sheets of selected labels.
The labels change monthly so keep on coming back to check!

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Member
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techsupportalliance/

~*~*~*~*~