[1stPickSites] CleanUp13 **NOTE re "My Downloads" folder

  • From: "Mike" <virusinfo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 1stPickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 15:24:17 -0800

I posted this program the other day there may be a clich in it.

Here is a reply from the programs creator to his list.
from stevengould.org

There currently is no way of telling CleanUp! not to delete files
in the "My Downloads" folder.
What I would recommend is that you move any
files you want to keep out of that directory into some other
directory.
I do something like this, and save things like software install
programs that I have downloaded into a different directory.
This is "good housekeeping" and ensures that you only keep the
files you want to keep.
It's amazing how quick the "My Downloads" folder can, over time,
accumulate "junk" that you no longer want to keep.
CleanUp!3
http://cleanup.stevengould.org/WhatsNew30.html

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.