[1stPickSites] Are you a Security Wizard

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stPickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:23:49 -0700

http://www.agnitum.com/vote/stquiz/start.php

Think you know security? You might want to think again!

Experts say that computers with Internet access are attacked by hackers on
average every 39 seconds. Are you sure you?re doing enough to protect your
personal data?

The security experts at

Think you know security? You might want to think again!

Experts say that computers with Internet access are attacked by hackers on
average every 39 seconds. Are you sure you?re doing enough to protect your
personal data?

The security experts at Agnitum have put together a ?Top 15? of Internet
security questions you should be able to answer correctly if you really want to
be safe when you?re online. have put together a ?Top 15? of Internet security
questions you should be able to answer correctly if you really want to be safe
when you?re online.

From; Agnitum Directions (August 2007)

To read the article online: http://www.agnitum.com/r/newsletter/view/

Mike the mod