[1stPickSites] (12/27/02) GENDER Test

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 10:08:18 -0500

GENDER Test

http://www.thespark.com/gendertest

take the GENDER Test and see if the computer can tell if your a
man or woman by answering a few questions.

Guys and girls are different in ways only we realize. In fact,
without asking about your clothes, grooming, or chest, our Gender
Test *will* predict, with 100% accuracy, whether you're a guy or
a girl.  This test's patented Geni-Tell technology has gotten
smarter with every taker. Finally, witness the true power of the
Internet.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the