[1stPickSites] (12/15/08) Stay Safe Online

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:04:35 -0500

Stay Safe Online

http://www.staysafeonline.info/

This is a site every cyber citizen needs to visit. You should
start off by taking the Self Test, and find out just how secure
your style is. Then I’d visit the fabulous Security tips
section and read up on how to be safe online.

They also have a step-by-step beginners guide to being secure on
the Internet. Not to mention other walkthrough topics. For those
of you who
own businesses you can even read their small business security
section.

This site is very helpful and is updated frequently.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.