[1stPickSites] (10/29/02) Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:00:39 -0500

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

Practical Mind Control Protection for Paranoids

An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) is a type of headwear
that can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic
mind control carriers. AFDBs are inexpensive (even free if you
don't mind scrounging for thrown-out aluminium foil) and can be
constructed by anyone with at least the dexterity of a chimp
(maybe bonobo). This cheap and unobtrusive form of mind control
protection offers real security to the masses. Not only do they
protect against incoming signals, but they also block most forms
of brain scanning and mind reading, keeping the secrets in your
head truly secret. AFDBs are safe and operate automatically. All
you do is make it and wear it and you're good to go! Plus, AFDBs
are stylish and comfortable.

What are you waiting for? Make one today!

Bonus related site:

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies can also be used to keep your
meat hats fresh!

http://www.hatsofmeat.com/HatsofMeat/index.html

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.