[1stPickSites] (10/23/03) Suspicion of Murder

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:06:24 -0400

Suspicion of Murder

http://www.suspicion-of-murder.com/crime/e/book11.htm

Welcome to Suspicion of Murder. Here, you are the detective. This
is a wonderful site for those of you who love solving mysteries.
Play "Murder Without Escape" today. To do so, click on the words
Start Playing.

This takes you to the first page of the mystery. Can you solve
this murder before there are more victims? Challenge your wits
and your survival skills in this daring game. It=92s possible to
score 102 points.  Can you
solve this mystery?

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.