[1stPickSites] (09/29/03) Eye Witness

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:02:06 -0400

Eye Witness

http://ibiscom.com/

The motto of this site is: "History through the eyes of those who
lived it."  Sounds interesting, huh? Well just about every time
period is covered on this history site. So what makes it
different, other than its eye witness ploy?

It is presented by Ibis Communications, a digital publisher of
educational programming, and it is quite thorough. Go ahead
travel to the time period of your choice, and notice the links on
the side of other
incidents that happened in that time period. Most of the pieces
have pictures to go along
with the information on the site.

A well-written and well-published site, that was really
interesting.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the