[1stPickSites] (09/24/04) Back of the Box Recipes

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:04:41 -0400

Back of the Box Recipes

http://www.backofthebox.com/

"Back of the Box recipes is exactly that. Recipes from some of
the finest food producers in the United States. Most of the
recipes on this site were compiled from the back of boxes, cans
and packages. They are designed to be used with the brand name
products listed in the ingredients. ... All recipes are posted
with the permission of their respective manufacturers." - from
the website

The site presents recipes in categories from Appetizers to One
Dish Meals.  From "Shortcut Stroganoff" in the Pasta section to
"Skinny Mashed Potatoes" in the Low Fat category, there are
dishes for every palate. Each category is browsable or specific
recipes can be searched from the "Quick Recipe Search" box at the
top of the home page. In the favorites section are the enduring
delights of "Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies" and
"Kraft's Fantasy Fudge". Those who want to print a particular
recipe can
use the link for a "text only" printer friendly version.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.