[1stPickSites] (09/11/07) The Rodeo Network

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:11:46 -0400

The Rodeo Network

http://www.rodeonetwork.com/

Welcome to the Rodeo Network, a site that is very helpful to
those of you who enjoy rodeo. This here site is working to
network and unite the rodeo.  You'll find heaps of resources
about stuff like foaling horses, and even a job search section.

But best of all, y'all can find a rodeo coming to place near you
by heading over to the rodeo listings. Choose your state and it
will give you a full listing of local rodeo events in your neck
of the woods. The listing has very in-depth information, you can
even find out what events are being spotlighted and at which
rodeo.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the