[1stPickSites] (09/02/03) The Illustrated Catalog Of ACME Products

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 10:03:21 -0400

The Illustrated Catalog Of ACME Products

http://home.nc.rr.com/tuco/looney/acme.html

"ACME is a worldwide leader of many manufactured goods. From its
humble beginnings providing corks and flypaper to bug collectors
("Buddy's Bug Hunt/1935") to its heyday in the American Southwest
supplying a certain coyote, from Ultimatum Dispatchers to Batman
outfits, ACME has set the standard for excellence."

If you were a fan of Wile E Coyote and the gadgets he would order
from ACME, then check out this site.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the