[1stPickSites] (06/26/06) Complete Sun and Moon Data For ONE Day

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:02:45 -0400

Complete Sun and Moon Data For ONE Day

http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneDay.html (US)
http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneDay.html#formb (All other
locations)

A site brought to you by the U.S. Naval Observatory that
declares: "You can obtain the times of sunrise, sunset, moonrise,
moonset, transits of
the Sun and Moon, and the beginning and end of civil twilight,
along with information on the Moon's phase..."

Why is this site cool? Because you can set it to your specific
area, put in your state and your city and get very specific
information. You can
also go worldwide. It?s very nifty, so put in the date and get
started.  Check out that sun and moon info or check out the rest
of the Observatory?s site. Enjoy.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the