[1stPickSites] (06/24/02) ScienceMaster

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:03:41 -0400

ScienceMaster

http://www.sciencemaster.com/

Designed to support education, the site contains a wealth of
information to help explain the complexities of modern science.
But regardless of your age or education, science is really cool.
What could be more fun than downloading a movie of the sun's
magnetosphere? There are learning galleries, numerous articles, a
homework helper, and a free newsletter. So if you're feeling
ready for a daily dose of space news or want to visit the gallery
of molecular artwork, this is your spot.

At ScienceMaster, each major science category has its own page,
chock full of information, news, links, pictures, products and
services, with the best content from NASA, the USGS, the EPA,
NOAA & leading
colleges & universities. ScienceMaster is the place to learn
about the universe, or space, find information on volcanos, and
global warming, explore plants, animals or DNA, and study physics
or chemistry.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the