[1stPickSites] (06/18/04) The Hidden Song Archive

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:11:43 -0400

The Hidden Song Archive

http://www.hiddensongs.com/

"The Hidden Song Archive - a database of hidden and unlisted
tracks from albums by all types of artists. ... A hidden, or
"ghost", track is a song on an album which is not listed on the
album sleeve or jacket. On a CD, usually the song is accessed by
playing the final track through then going through a brief moment
of silence. ... An unlisted track is different because the hidden
song has its own track and can be directly accessed without
having to go through the previous song." - from the website

The website's database may be searched by artist, while the
listings provide the album title, the hidden song title if
available, author and how to find the hidden track. Musical
trivia about the artist or the specific ghost track may be
included as well.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the