[1stPickSites] Re: (06/07/04) Who - What - When (Correction)

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 12:46:12 -0400

Good afternoon

A long time reader has informed us that since the time I put
together the original email posted today the URL has slightly
changed.

The original URL
>http://www.sbrowning.com/whowhatwhen/index.php3
gives us a 404 error.  Its not You... its the site

If you go back a little bit to
>http://www.sbrowning.com/whowhatwhen/
then the page will work just fine

We do apologize for any confusion and Thank Shirley for being
quick to point this out to us.

Christy

On 6/7/04 at 10:01 AM Christy wrote:

>Who - What - When
>
>http://www.sbrowning.com/whowhatwhen/index.php3
>
>WhoWhatWhen.com is a database of people and events from 1000
A.D.
>to the present. You can create graphic timelines of periods in
>history and of the lives of individuals.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.