[1stPickSites] (04/23/02) ToySafety.net

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:02:41 -0400

ToySafety.net

http://www.toysafety.net/

If your shopping list includes toys for children, a visit to
"ToySafety" may be in order.

"ToySafety.net is a project of the National Association of State
Public Interest Research Groups (PIRGs). The information
contained on this site was researched and compiled by state PIRG
staff across the
country and published in the state PIRGs 16th annual "Trouble In
Toyland" report. "

This practical and consumer oriented website presents a list of
potentially hazardous toys and tips for the safety-conscious
buyer. The main focus of concern deals with.  Hop over to the
website and brush up on toy safety before visiting your favorite
toy department.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the