[1stPickSites] (04/16/02) Cartoon Network

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:47:14 -0400

Cartoon Network

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/

If you have kids who are fascinated by the programs on the
Cartoon Network, you should let them take a look at the cable
station's Web site. Here they'll find individual sites for their
favorite characters, view favorite clips on
the Theater link, shop, watch Web clips, or play plenty of fun
games based on Cartoon Network characters. There's plenty to keep
the tykes busy and they'll have a blast surfing the site. Check
it out!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the