[1stPickSites] (03/30/06) Behind the Name

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:05:20 -0500

Behind the Name

http://behindthename.com/

"The etymology and history of first names," is what this site is
about.  You can read information on Names, and on Etymology. (The
study of the origins of words.) But the best part is to type your
first name in the search engine and see what comes up. I did mine
to show you what you?ll find out about your name.

What kind of interesting things can you find out about your name?
Check it out.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the