[1stPickSites] (03/24/04) The Sandwich Project

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:14:55 -0500

The Sandwich Project

http://www.iliveonyourvisits.com/sp/

"Welcome to the Sandwich Project ... What is the best sandwich?
Is it something as simple as a bacon sandwich, or do you prefer
something more involved? The sandwich project's aim is to collect
the world's favourite fillings between two pieces of bread (open
top sandwiches are fine as well). This is the place to compare
what you like in a sandwich with the rest of the internet." -
from the website

Besides its great collection of 990 sandwich recipes, the site
offers a "Sandwich of the Week" and a "rate the sandwich"
capability. Simply clicking on "Mayonnaise" under the "Worthy
Searches" header produces
possibly the best recipe for a homemade egg salad sandwich and an
inspirational "Veggie Spice of Life Originale". Towards the
bottom of the homepage is a link to a brief biography of the
"Real Earl of Sandwich", an interesting read while munching.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.