[1stPickSites] (03/21/06) So You Wanna.com?

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:08:00 -0500

So You Wanna.com?

http://www.soyouwanna.com/

So, you wanna learn how to do something, or know something, or
try something. This is the place to find out how.

So you wanna... buy a laptop, meet people in your neighborhood,
or be a human guinea pig? Get some clear and direct tips on how
to get started and what to do. Maybe you want to work for the CIA
or fake an appreciation for art. It's here too.

There are also more useful items like how to buy a DVD player,
organize your closet, or ask for a raise. If you wanna do
something, chances are youu can get some ideas on how to start at
this site.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the