[1stPickSites] (03/10/04) Sand Art

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:07:15 -0500

Sand Art

http://lovethosekids.com/playgrnd/sandart.htm

Remember being a kid and creating Sand Art? I remember summer
days spent by carefully creating a totally wacky pattern for
hours on end. Well you can now, get back to those days =96
without the mess.

Start by clicking on a color from the color palette and then
clicking the black screen below the color palette, and watch
those granules of sand drop. Switch colors with ease, and create
as much as you want.

Make a mistake and you can remove it, and get back to your master
design.  A funky, fun way to relax, so hey enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.