[1stPickSites] (03/06/06) I Love Pickles

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 10:14:03 -0500

I Love Pickles

http://www.ilovepickles.org

Do you like pickles, peppers, or sauerkraut? If so, this site is
fun, frisky and pickled. You can find lots of uses for that left
over pickle juice, recipes, pickle facts, and games.

Did you know that: "Approximately 100,000 to 125,000 acres are
devoted to growing pickling cucumbers in the United States"

And that: "They are grown in more than 30 states, with the
biggest producers being California, Colorado, Florida, Indiana,
Michigan, Ohio, North and South Carolina, Texas and Wisconsin."

Or that: "Pickles are fat free and low in calories. An
average-size dill contains only 15 calories and an ounce of
pickled peppers provides only 7 calories."

For more pickle facts, some very good recipes, and a bunch of fun
pickle oriented games check out this site.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.