[1stPickSites] (01/24/03) Rat Sauce

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:00:46 -0500

Another find from Pam!

No not a site for what kind of sauce to serve with your favourite
Rat meal!

http://www.ratsauce.com/

Welcome to Rat Sauce, the definitive source of rat info! This
site is designed to be fun and informative on everything to do
with Rats (as Pets!)

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the