[1stPickSites] (01/14/03) Psycho Studio

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:01:17 -0500

Psycho Studio

http://www.saulbass.net/psychostudio/

Endlessly imitated, the stabbing of Marion Crane in Alfred
Hitchcock's 'Psycho' has become indelibly stamped on the American
Psyche. The 48 second sequence has been studied by thousands of
film students of the years, but only now can you cut your own
version using the original footage, all online. Storyboarded by
Saul Bass and directed by Alfred Hitchcock, the original scene
was edited by George Tomasini together with
Hitchcock. See what you can do and if it compares with the
original!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the