[1stPickSites] (01/10/06) World Beard Championships

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:03:19 -0500

World Beard Championships

http://worldbeardchampionships.com/

This site should brighten up your day, even if you don't have a
beard. The World Beard Championships (I'm not kidding?it really
does exist) is a beard competition that started in Höfen/Enz,
Germany, a small village in the Black Forest in 1990. With a
second competition in 1995. Subsequent championships took place
in Norway, then Sweden, back to Germany, and in 2003 it was held
in America on November 1st, 2003 in Carson City, Nevada.

I suggest you check out the gallery of contestants and champions.
There are some very interesting pictures, and things I never knew
you could do with a beard.

I also suggest you check out the Beard and Moustache categories,
as it will give you an idea of what the contestants you were
looking at were going for. I particularly enjoyed the Full Beard
freestyle.

The winner of the 2003 competition can be found by clicking the
word "here" in the sentence: "Newer!!Click here for complete
RESULTS of the World Beard and Moustache Championships." Pictures
of the winners are shown, and it tells you each name and where
they came from to compete!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the