[1stPickSites] (01/09/06) Guide to Springfield

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 10:02:03 -0500

Guide to Springfield

http://www.csupomona.edu/~jelerma/springfield/

The Simpsons, who dwell in a fictional town of Springfield. But
wait, now you can explore a very well done map of The Simpson's
Springfield. If you click on the Big Map it will load up into
nine squares. Each square can be clicked individually for a close
up view of that particular section of Springfield.

The map then works like every online map that I've seen. You can
choose the arrows on the sides of the map to move the area viewed
to that direction. You would normally use these arrows to move
down southward on the map or to the east on the map, etc. Upon
going through section by section you will see how much detail was
put into this map. If there are stores in the area you are
viewing, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will get a
detailed listing of what is in that area.

For the full listing of what is in Springfield please choose the
"List of Springfield" on the main page, you can then go through
the list either alphabetically, by location, or by category. This
site took tons of
effort, you can tell by just how detailed it is.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.