[1stPickPCHelp] Re: search help

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 10:18:48 -0800

Hi Debbie,
With IE open click on Search.
In the text window that opens, click on the;
Change preferences.

Follow the on screen prompts.

I hope this helps.

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 27/12/2002 at 2:25 AM Debbie wrote:

I used to have MSN search as my default search engine. I liked it. Now
somehow, I have gotten some other search engine as the default. How the heck
do I change this back?

Debbie

Glory To GOD on the Highest
Peace on Earth