[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Virus scanner

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 15:46:00 -0800

Hi Peggy,
you could probably install the trial version of any of the major AV
programs, they are time limited to entice the people to buy them.

You may even be able to become a Affiliate and get promotional copies of the
software to give to your clients.
I actualy have a framed check from McaffeeAV/Linkshare  #4XX999 $2.50
My first/only income from the www<G>

Alternately get the customers permission to download and register one of the
many free AV programs.
I take the latest build of AntiVir with me on any trouble call.
AntiVir Personal   Win95/95/ME/NT/2K/XP
http://www.free-av.com/index.html

I have Christie's Hackfix Updates with links to the most common AV progrmams
on my web page.
www.mwm.ca
more;
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/mikebike/hackfix_program_updates.htm

See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 1/7/2005 at 1:21 PM Peggie wrote:

I started my own computer repair business. My name is Peggie. I've been a
member for a few years. I was wondering what virus scanner can I use on
client computers? I have Norton on all my computers, but I'm not sure if I
can use the same program on client computers. Any suggestions will be taken
into account. Thank you.
Peggie

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the