[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Speaker problem

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 15:13:17 -0800

Hi Debbie,
if the speakers and the same plugs on them try reversing them to see if the
problem changes with the swap.

Do the speakers work correctly with a commercially recorded CD?

See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 26/12/2003 at 3:43 PM Debbie wrote:

Ok, this may seem like a dumb question, but it is just  I have a dell
dimension 2400 running WIN XP. It came w/ desktop speakers. When I 1st set
them up, they worked fine, now only the left speaker is working. I have
checked the connections, checked the volume control & all boxes are in
balance.
Is there something here that is just evading me? It happems w/ d/l songs,
cd's & streaming video, so I dont think its just a cd or something.

** Please remove this line and everything below it before replying  **

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=unsubscribe